Seeking To Hire
Please send us information on the type of position you are seeking to fill here.
The IFT Career Center is also available to you. You can post your resume, search for open positions, and use the Career Learning Center to see how to beef up your resume and network for success. Best of all, it’s FREE to use. Click here to access the IFT Career Center.
Position: Sales Manager
Company: OmniActive Health Technologies
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
OmniActive Health Technologies supplies a range of active, science-backed natural ingredients for health care, food, beverage, dietary supplements, and personal care applications. The organization is a leader in nutritional innovation. Together with customers across a broad segment of the industry, it creates tomorrow’s ingredient solutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. The company continues to grow by offering superior and sustainable solutions for ever-changing marketplace for food and nutrition and help improve customers’ brand performance, safely and in compliance with regulations around the globe.
OmniActive is an established worldwide entity with over 300 employees, with a wholly owned U.S. subsidiary in Morristown, N.J.,a wholly owned U.S. subsidiary in Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada and manufacturing, R&D and corporate facilities across India and an extensive distribution covering over 20 countries worldwide. OmniActive’s manufacturing facilities are certified for the quality and food safety management systems under ISO-22000(2005) and cGMP standards.
Key Nutraceutical Products (Ingredients) Include: Lutemax® 2020, Lutemax Free Lutein, Lutemax Lutein Esters, OmniXan® R’R Zeaxanthin , Capsimax® Capsicum Extract, CurcuWIN™ high bioavailable Turmeric (Curcumin) Extract, OmniBead® Vegetarian Beadlet Technology, UltraSOL® Liquid Nutrient System and UltraSOL® Dry Nutrient System, Gingever™ high potency ginger extract, and OmniLean™ Salacia Ext.
OmniActive's proprietary ingredient Capsimax was the 2009 SupplySide Scientific Excellence Award winner and 2011 Most Innovative Ingredient Award winner at Vitafoods. OmniActive’s revolutionary eye health ingredient LUTEMAX 2020™, a patent-pending formula delivering lutein with enhanced zeaxanthin isomers for improved efficacy, won Frost & Sullivan’s 2011 Global Eye Health Ingredients Lutein and Zeaxanthin Product Differentiation Award.
- Present and sell company products to clients in the Nutritional, Food, Beverage, Supplement Industry in US & International Markets
- Understand the regulatory framework of the Nutritional supplement & Food/Bev Industry in US and International markets
- Build territory customer base in alliance with company goals/projections
- Prepare action plans and travel schedules to identify specific target projects and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Generate new leads and referrals
- Identify sales prospects. Contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Should be capable of making technical presentations to R&D/Production /QA Personnel of the customers
- Follow-up and Manage product evaluation /project approvals and negotiate and close sales.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment when required.
- Be the main point of contact for your customers in defined territories
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- College Degree
- Experience selling in the Nutritional Industry
- Existing relationship and contacts in the Nutritional Industry International Market with Product Development, Purchasing, R&D and Marketing Personnel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, composes, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant territorial travel to current and potential clients.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule as the industry is quite dynamic
- Willingness to take initiative and lead by example
Commensurate with experience
Email resumes to email@example.com
67 East Park Place
(1776 On The Green) Morristown, Nj 07960 USA
TEL: 1-866-LUTEMAX (588-3629)
FAX: 1-877-LUTEMAX (588-3629)